Thursday, May 28, 2009

Purely Bali

I have heard so much about Bali and lately, a friend of mine just came back from this place and highly recommended me to travel there. I got excited about it and quickly logged in to my 'personal travel consultant' website – PYO Travel.com to source for some travel info & packages. To my surprise, I’ve found out that there are more than what I’ve expected in Bali!

Turtle Island
I have never know Bali has got a sanctuary to breed sea turtles. As someone who loves nature, this is actually a main attraction to me. I want to see and hold the turtles in my arms and embrace them with love. I also got to know that many species are being bred here with the attention of professionals. That's good to know that they (the turtles, of course!) are in good care. I can’t wait to see them and have some pictures with those cute little sea creatures.


Dolphin Watching
Dolphins?!! Gosh, I really thought that I need to be in Australia to see dolphins! Well, in order to see those active swimming dolphins, we need to take a cruise ride to the deep ocean. I believe the dolphins would be more than happy to welcome us and dance for us in the sea as their welcoming act. Boy, really can’t wait to see these rare marine mammals in the nature. I must have my camera ready for them!

Uluwatu Temple
A temple built by the cliff above the ocean. The scene here is so amazing that it almost took everybody’s breath away whenever they see it. Well, to me, this place is special because I have never seen a temple built so near to the ocean before. What more, by a cliff! My friend told me there were a lot of monkeys around when they were there. Again, get ready your peanuts guys!

Ubud
This place, I heard, is absolutely an artistic place. There are batik paintings, wood carvings, stone engravings and other kinds of art (you name it!), can be found easily here. In other words, it’s the haven for artists and creative people to gather and show off their talents and masterpieces. Actually, I think Ubud itself is already an artwork of nature. Look at the picture below and you will know what I mean.

Tanah Lot Temple
Another temple built by the ocean. But this one, it is situated on top of a big piece of rock, by the Indian Ocean offshore. The special highlight here is that the temple would be surrounded by sea water by every sunset.

Spa
Spa! Spa! Spa! What a great way to pamper yourself! My friend told me spas here are at reasonable prices and said that you have never been to Bali if you have not tried out their spa treatments. I bet I would be the first one to indulge myself in their signature treatment here.

I have actually booked my tickets to Bali for my coming trip. How about yourself? If you have not done so, no worries! PYO Travel.com is the way to go…

BALI, HERE I COME!!!

P/S : Thanks to Ms Felicia for her beautiful pictures of Uluwatu Temple & Tanah Lot Temple...

No comments:

Post a Comment