Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Where dreams come true...


  • Anaheim, California
  • Orlando, Florida
  • Tokyo, Japan
  • Paris, France
  • Hong Kong
Can you tell me a similarity that these 5 places share?



Hint:



Yes! You got it right! It’s Disneyland!

I remember the time when I was still a little girl. I would excitedly read my Mickey magazine from cover-to-cover when it got delivered to my classroom. I would have my Minnie Mouse stuffed toy accompany me to Disney Land in my dreams. I would watch every Disney cartoons more than a zillion times.

I am proudly a Disney fan!

Are you one too?

Even if you’re not, Disneyland has a place for everyone. Whether you are going there with friends, with your special love one, with your family… expect a great time there!

I did! It was awesome! Last year, I just had my chance experiencing childhood again at Walt Disney World, Orlando in Florida, USA. I giggled like a little girl as I explored the four parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM, and Animal Kingdom. But that’s not where I want to talk about today. With H1N1 threatening so many lives in the US, let’s go to an alternative that is equally nice, and much more nearer to us– Disneyland, Hong Kong.

Disneyland Hong Kong encompasses Fantasyland, Adventureland, and Tomorrowland. Before you actually get to the main entrance to these enchanted lands, you’ll walk through the exciting Main Street, USA.

Here’s to give you a tiny glimpse of magic for you at what you’ll find at Disneyland, Hong Kong, where dreams come true.


courtesy by: www.kahsoon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment