Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Let’s Talk About PERTH

A lot of my friends are in Australia either to further their studies, to work or for leisure. For me, I wouldn’t have the opportunity to study there nor to work in a foreign country like Australia. But however, I know that Australia will always be there for me to explore and venture about. There are a few destinations so attractive that have made it into my “must visit” list. One of the destinations I meant is Perth, the capital of Australia.

Kings Park is one of the famous attraction places in Perth. Being near to Mother Nature, you are always hugged by big trees, bushlands, plants and various types of faunas all around this park, giving you a warm welcome. The guided walkway in Kings Park will lead the path while you explore the natural surroundings of bushland paths and the Botanic Garden as well as visiting some memorials & monuments like the Kings Park War Memorial and Edith Cowan Memorial Clock.
For those who love seas and beaches, Cottesloe Beach would be a great choice for you. Smooth fine sands welcoming everyone as the bright sun says ‘hello’! Sun bathing and swimming; Oh, my favourite pastime… and building sand castles with the kids…! I bet it would be one the best family outing ever!

Whenever I travel, I always look for a place for shopping and good food! I guess Fremantle would be a wise choice. There is this market place where different kinds of handicrafts, fresh fruits, vegetables, seafood and other products are available. I think I should be able to find some souvenirs here.
Talking about seafood, this is also the best place for fresh seafood! And the price is exceptionally reasonable. Why?! Well, there is an operational fishing boat harbour here. That’s why you can easily find extra fresh seafood at reasonable prices here. And by night, the place would be full of bars and pubs for us to hang out.
If time allows, do drop by the Fremantle Prison. It used to be a prison during the British Colonial but now, it is now turned into a museum and fast becoming one of the most famous tourist spots in Perth.
Can’t wait to fly to Perth already? Wait no more and visit PYO Travel.com for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment