Thursday, July 30, 2009

How will the future of Online Travel be ?

Let me start off by asking you 2 key questions.
  • What would you expect online travel to be like in year, say 2015 ?
  • What is most important to you when comes to planning and booking your travels online ?

As far as I am concern (i book my holidays online), whatever that may become the future of online travel, below are still the most important, most fundamental....

  1. Someone do the research for me, summarize for me and can Guarantee me that what I am being offered is the BEST DEAL I can get for that time (I don't want to rely on those vertical search engine that confuse me more than helping me)

  2. I don't mind to be notify whenever there is SOME OTHER Deal that may be relevant to me from time to time...but please Don't SPAM me for every deal !! just like some local mobile service company here that keep on Spamming my phone for ads that makes no sense to me !
  3. Of course, I must have some sort of "protection" just in case my holidays that I booked online encounter discrepancy..such as NO ROOM upon check in at hotel...which can really happen if you are unlucky !

  4. And lastly, REWARD me for booking with the online travel agent, so that the more I buy, the more rewards I can get !!!
What is your wish list for the future of Online Travel ! Your comments or suggestion may help to shape the FUTURE !

No comments:

Post a Comment